Thursday, May 28, 2020

Check this out!

Hi students. Some of our Skyline Juniors have created an anonymous survey to collect student voices on the school closure. They have launched this statewide and plan to submit it to OSPI (the office of the state superintendent). They are using this to document what the closure is like and get student voices heard in upcoming plans.

This is incredibly fantastic and I hope you will take a few minutes to participate. They need to hear from you!

Article about the survey in the Seattle times

Survey link

Please also remember to answer the live lecture survey I emailed. If I do not hear from at least 2/3 of the class I will not do it. It has to be something I feel will be liked and accessible to most of the class or I will continue with video lectures.